SIHA/SICA WEEKEND 2017
WHERE SPIRITUALITY AND PRACTICE MEET
at CHATEAU DE TRIBOMONT, PEPINSTER, BELGIUM 2017
(east-Belgium Ardennes, not far from city Spa)
A weekend for arts and health practitioners to come together – bringing ourselves and our talents.
From 4pm Friday 25th of August, until Monday 28th after lunch
The aim for the weekend is that we can be both a participant and/or programme-maker. There will be space to share what we are doing in our work, to stimulate and spark ideas, as well as to add to our collective wisdom. We make the weekend together while leaving space for the mystery to be embraced.
Contributors so far:
- Maxwell Fraval – Are your Charged up?
- Sebastian Flynn – Culture Compass.
- Hermione Elliott – Living & Dying Well?
- Frank Heckman – Embassy of the Earth.
- Eduard Schweden – Plans for the Chateau.
- Erica Sapir (hopefully) – Puppets without borders.
Come and join us! There are only 15 places left for this weekend so book soon if you don’t want to be disappointed.
Full details of the programme will be emailed to you prior to the weekend
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS TO CHATEAU DE TRIBOMONT, PEPINSTER, VERVIERS
(The chateau is situated right next to a restaurant called: Ferme du Haras. There are many sign o posts to the restaurant around the neighbourhood). Address:
Chateau de Tribomont
Rue de Tribomont 67 bis
BY CAR FROM THE NEAREST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS:
- Belgium: Brussels-Zaventem Int.airport (1 hour + 15 min.):
- Belgium: Liege Intern. Airport (few destinations, 45 min. drive to chateau)
- Netherlands, Maastricht- Aachen Int. Airport (few destinations, 45 min. drive to chateau)
- Germany: Köln -Bonn Int. Airport (1 hour, 15 minutes drive to chateau)
- Germany: Düsseldorf int. airport (1 hour, 20 minutes drive to chateau)
BY EUROSTAR TRAIN
From London Eurostar all the way to Verviers (4 hrs journey time)
(Eurostar ticket ‘Belgium any Station’ includes journey to Verviers)
TRAVEL FROM AIRPORTS
From Belgium: Brussels – Zaventem Airport: (to Verviers €22 single)
BY TRAIN Take train to Leuven (13 minutes). Change to train with direction Eupen to Verviers Central (total journey time 1hr 30)
From Belgium: Liege international Airport:
BY BUS + TRAIN Take bus number 57 to the central train station Liege-Guillemins (15 minutes) or bus number 53 (less direct: 30 minutes). Change to train (towards Eupen) to Verviers Central.
From Netherlands: Maastricht (small international airport but specially by car the closest to Verviers) (total journey time bus +train inlcusiive waiting, about 1,5 hours)
BY BUS and TRAIN Take bus to Maastricht Central Station (15 minutes)
Take train to station Liege-Guillemins (30 minutes)
Change to train (towards Eupen) to Verviers Central (total journey time 1hr 30)
From Germany: Köln (total journey inlcusive waiting,about 2 hours).
BY TRAIN – Train Deutsche Bahn (to Verviers €21.50 single)
Take train to Aachen, change to Verviers Central
BY TRAIN to Aachen, change to Verviers Central, also total inclusive waiting, about 2 hours.